• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] APN settings? And possibly joining f6 bandwagon.

codyedmonson

Android Enthusiast
Sep 10, 2013
Texas
Could someone point me to the APN settings for metro PCs on the 4.4.2 port, idk if they are different or not and I would like to flash the ROM and keep MMS working but am unsure of the APN settings. I am hopefully going to get this phone withing the next month or so if metro still has it up when I go to buy. Hopefully they will and I will be joining your forums over here in the f6 threads.

Could someone point me to the APN settings for metro PCs on the 4.4.2 port, idk if they are different or not and I would like to flash the ROM and keep MMS working but am unsure of the APN settings. I am hopefully going to get this phone withing the next month or so if metro still has it up when I go to buy. Hopefully they will and I will be joining your forums over here in the f6 threads.

Here

Reactions: codyedmonson
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones