• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] Boot Loop

You may want to do a hard reset. After looking through an unbrick guide at XDA-developers, Odin didn't play nice with an L9, and I'm guessing that it wouldn't play with the F6 either. Here's link/page in question:

[GUIDE] [UNBRICK][ROOT] FLASH Any LG Factory ROM (kdz) WITH OFFLINE FIX - Page 38 - xda-developers

Post #374 mentions a P760 (L9). I've not come across anything Odin related specifically for the F6, in that thread at least.

To do a hard reset for the F6, hold the volume down/home screen button, then press & hold power until the hard reset screen pops up. The font is VERY tiny, I had to use a magnifier to see it. It should say press the power button to reset, any other key to cancel. Good luck...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones