• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] about the linaro kernel

how much battery life does it give you with a single charge? when i wasnt rooted i was getting about 15 hours. with a single charge... well i guess ima find out today............ thank you guys............. you guys rock :) :rock: :smokingsomb:

Follow the op's guide and you should see an improvement in battery life cause your cpu will be using less power. :)

Reactions: discua8
Upvote 0
how much battery life does it give you with a single charge? when i wasnt rooted i was getting about 15 hours. with a single charge... well i guess ima find out today............ thank you guys............. you guys rock :) :rock: :smokingsomb:

Definitely not an expert but been running aokp with this kernal and voltages set at 15 more than ChiweN's suggestions and getting pretty good battery life. I probably don't use phone as much as others but I'm still pretty happy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-12-16-22-31-30.png
    Screenshot_2012-12-16-22-31-30.png
    294.3 KB · Views: 99
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones