• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] erased emulated folder...lost everything

lol...you know im forever getting myself into situations like this. no surprise at all. umm...the emulated folder was labeled storage in my sd card folder so it was like a storage inside a storage folder if that makes any sense. and no I haven't tried to odin. not once have I ever used that program so I don't know much about it

Upvote 0
lol...you know im forever getting myself into situations like this. no surprise at all. umm...the emulated folder was labeled storage in my sd card folder so it was like a storage inside a storage folder if that makes any sense. and no I haven't tried to odin. not once have I ever used that program so I don't know much about it
its super easy lol but uhhmm let me look around in my device to see wat i find lol

Upvote 0
All your pictures, music, videos are gone, but twrp and apps and data you can recreate. Just boot back into recovery and make a full backup of your ssystem. Boot into rom and backup all your apps and data again with whatever backup app you were using.

Your pictures and stuff are gone forever tho hope youhad them backed up in another location, dropbox, photobucket, externel sd maybe?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones