• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] Guys is thus true?

i posted a nice bit, but ill repost over here cuz i like ya enough ;P

user installed apps? yea they are. its why i flash cerberus as a system app (survives a factory reset). i dont have a pin lock or anything of teh sort to make teh theif want to reset. instead im quite alright with him opening it up and calling/texting whomever he wants cuz ill be tracking him the whole time. chances are the guy who buste dteh window of yoru car to get the phone doesnt know to take teh device get it into download mode and use odin to wipe out the stuff i installed

Upvote 0
If you are rooted, there are apps that can't be touched by a factory reset, and they have no hints they are installed

sort of, any app you install form teh market can be wiped out afaik..

Oh I see alright thanks guys!

https://www.cerberusapp.com/download/cerberus_disguised-ICS.zip download and flash in recovery :)

this runs and claims its a android os process. it gets installed to system so a factory reset wont kill it. they give youa week trial after that its 2 dolalrs for LIFETIME support on 5 devices at a time.

make sure to have teh website hide teh app so no one can find it :) i am anal about security so i have all the root options enabled :).

Reactions: Sdhadow7557
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones