1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[MetroPCS/CDMA] Hopefully :S

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by monica12, Dec 28, 2012.

1. monica12

monica12 Well-Known Member

Any ROM that looks like stock just with no bloatware and jelly bean? :S most likely not.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. averagewonder

averagewonder Android Enthusiast

Yeah if you mean with all the touchwiz features like the gestures and ability to pop out the video its my understanding that the touchwiz is features are to difficult to port over.

3. monica12

Ok thank you. So how can I get my old rom back :S theres no app store and idk what to do

No restore (forgot) anyway to get the stock ROM back and unroot?:/

4. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Extreme Android User

5. monica12

Even if I didn't have TWRP?

6. nuttmeg

7. monica12

Hate to sound like a pain but how might I do that? I have no clue i'm a big noob :(

8. nuttmeg

Extract the odin folder on your computer and open it, next power off the phone and press and hold the home button, volume down, power button.

And you will get a message on the screen, so press volume up on the phone and your phone will be inn download mode.

Next open the odin folder and double click Odin3 v3.04, now un check Auto reboot. Now click pda to the right and browse to the TWRP-Final.tar that you downloaded and click on it and click open, then click start.

Once it finish and say pass/success unplug the cable and pull the battery, than put the battery back in and boot into recovery by press and holding Home Button, Volume Up, Power Button, and let go of them as soon as you see some blue writing in the top left hand corner.

9. ChiweN

ChiweN Android Expert

If you flash gapps you'll have the app store (Google play)

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews