1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[MetroPCS/CDMA] i need to unbrick S3

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Ryback101, Jan 3, 2014.

1. Ryback101

Ryback101 Lurker

I install CM11 on my phone i did it correctly and i got the ROM to work perfectly. After i was done with it i factory reset then i install the stock 4.1.2 file through odin hoping i would unroot and go back to stock now my phone is stuck on the MetroPCS boot logo. Anyone knows how to fix this plz help.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Shabbypenguin

Shabbypenguin Extreme Android User

reboot into recovery and wipe data. power off teh device, press and hold volume up, home and power until you see blue text in teh top left corner. let go of the buttons then and youll be in stock recovery able to factory reset :)

Ryback101 likes this.
  3. Rukbat

Rukbat Extreme Android User

Did you install the MetroPCS stock ROM or someone else's stock ROM? Each carrier has a different stock ROM. If you installed one for another carrier, get the one for MetroPCS and install that one. (You should still be able to boot into download.) If you installed the one for MetroPCS, give it one more try. If it still sticks, try downloading another ROM from another source. That one may be bad (even if the MD5 matches).

Ryback101 likes this.
  4. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Extreme Android User

Also if your phone powers on than it's not bricked. ;)

Ryback101 likes this.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews