1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[MetroPCS/CDMA] i want to share an update issue to the s3

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by 1iwilly, Jul 13, 2013.

1. 1iwilly

1iwilly Android Enthusiast

i found this an though i should share it i know it is not in the right place but more people would see it here. if not mods please move it. thanks
    if the best network have problem with the s3 then i don't feel bad about metro.my 2cents

Verizon Galaxy S3 Update Pulled Due to Signal Issues
    Josh Smith

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. kungfu411

kungfu411 Android Enthusiast

Been enjoying multi windows with no issues for a yr now..another words they want u to upgrade to an s4. :)

3. jahunt78

jahunt78 Well-Known Member

Since putting multi window update on my phone it freezes and restarts at least once a day never did that on the last officia l update for metro

4. airtioteclint

airtioteclint Android Expert

So the ota is here?

Have you tried factory resetting yet?

5. 1iwilly

1iwilly Android Enthusiast

i call customer service yesterday. they said they are not aware of any signal issues and there is nothing wrong with theire phones. That the problem is the carrier no matter what you read on the internet. and that verizon puts out Theire own software update not samsung .and that his phone is on metropcs and have no issues.

6. jahunt78

jahunt78 Well-Known Member

No idea if the ota is out I'm running metropolis but since flashing the update when it came out phone couple times a day or so it'll bog down freeze then restart no biggie but sometimes a pain mainly when doing uninstalling of apps

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews