• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] metro pcs gs3

I flashed it and when I rebooted my phone it wouldn't turn back on won't go into download it only if I take the battery out and plug it in it shows a red light that's it.

If you connect to your PC, does your PC recognize it? You might be able to reflash TWRP through ADB. But thats only if you can get your device showing using ADB devices. Im not a pro with this, but I bet someone here is that can chime it and work on getting you fixed. :D

Upvote 0
Can't access recovery at all. I called metro and played dumb they're sending me a new phone. I'd still like to get this one booted though I'd rather not lose all my pictures.

When you get the new one sign up for dropbox, free with your phone, and it will back all of your pics up for you. Same with G+ I use both so I don't lose them.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones