1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[MetroPCS/CDMA] (MetroPCS) JellyBean GoodNess Metro Port Zip & Instructions

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by edgeez25, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Cheric_951

Cheric_951 Lurker

Weird I found out my old account password. Look for 4g and mms zip created by edgez im going to try it right now to see if it works.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. edgeez25

edgeez25 Android Enthusiast

What do you guys need the updated zip is in the op...the one marked for 9.0.4
    Didn it not work??

3. Cheric_951

Cheric_951 Lurker

Speed the zip didnt work so I had to reflash the 9.04 zip in the op. My mms works now.so maybe just reflash yours.

speed72584 likes this.
  4. realtobaqo

realtobaqo Newbie

Thanks edgeez25, digging the new 9.0.4. This one is a daily driver, anyone notice there's no time in the status bar?

5. edgeez25

6. jesus1016

jesus1016 Member

Wifi theter no work nice rom man so I need wifi for my tablet

7. kungfu411

kungfu411 Android Enthusiast

The clock color is black and so is the status bar ..u need to change the color of the clock from date and time settings to white, or another color. u can choose from, or even change the color of the status bar, but it's there ;)

realtobaqo likes this.
  8. william1964

william1964 Well-Known Member

Help... Running goodness v9.0.4 and the update 9.0.4 everything working beautifully except mms not sending pic. I love this rom and would like to countinue using it as my daily rom if I can get mms working. help!!!!

9. kungfu411

dunno why it's not working for u ..u might have to re-flash everything...all together first Rom follow by the metro fix then the kernel ...wipe everything first ..good luck

10. william1964

ok.. thanks doing it right.

11. william1964

Did everything as requested wipe everything first re-flash rom, metro fix, and kernel. still no mms

12. Hunter5

Hunter5 Android Enthusiast

I did the same and no luck, not a deal breaker for me cuz I don't send mms pics much but would be nice to have it working. Still love this rom so I'm keeping it.

13. edgeez25

Ill look into tonight ... I have a lot going on so bear with... I just haven't had a chance to flash and test myself...:beer:

speed72584 and mike28 like this.
  14. realtobaqo

realtobaqo Newbie

Thanks Kungfu, got the date and time showing now, we just gotta wait for edgeez to look into the mms. Thanks guys

speed72584 likes this.
  15. william1964

how you got the date and time to show?

16. edgeez25

speed72584 likes this.
  17. kungfu411

yep they sure did lol..what's different about this fix ? I've always use go sms so that always work dunno about anyone else..

18. kungfu411

i do notice on this build my device says modified unlike the other ones..but i don't care unless i have to bring my device to metro lol..

and anybody else seen the live s4 show man it's the same phone just bigger screen with features we'll have with a new ROM lmao good luck to those who upgrade smh

19. william1964

I got the goodness fix update and mms working for me. Thanks edgeez25

speed72584 likes this.
  20. speed72584

speed72584 Member

Tnx men is work now

21. edgeez25

No Problem... The fix was because the stock mms wasn't sending so had to take care of that... :D

divagirl, speed72584 and kungfu411 like this.
  22. Hunter5

Hunter5 Android Enthusiast

Edgeez....thank you bro! I know I said it before but I truly love this rom and with this fix, I have no desire for anything else out there. Not saying that other rom's aren't awesome just this is the one I prefer. :)

Edit: Just finished flashing...everything working perfect!!

edgeez25 likes this.
  23. Marsgodly

Marsgodly Newbie

probably a stupid question lol, but where do I go to change the touchwiz transitions on this rom?

24. kungfu411

25. Marsgodly

Marsgodly Newbie

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews