• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] (MetroPCS) JellyBean GoodNess Metro Port Zip & Instructions

Just go to settings/display/wallpapers/lockscreen and change to ur liking

Or on homescreen and hit menu and set wallpaper

I know.. I've been reading up on it there's. A bug once u flash the note2 gallery replace the stock one it's. Almost impossible to change it i did it earlier but now no go it's a good thing i picked a wallpaper i liked lol..i hear the fix is to re flash stock gallery from the update mod..

Reactions: edgeez25
Upvote 0
I know.. I've been reading up on it there's. A bug once u flash the note2 gallery replace the stock one it's. Almost impossible to change it i did it earlier but now no go it's a good thing i picked a wallpaper i liked lol..i hear the fix is to re flash stock gallery from the update mod..

LoL I knew it was much more than just clicking the settings... nice find.

Upvote 0
im having problems with the ROM, it hangs on me lots of times and reboots, if I text for long and continues periods of time it hangs wether using the app for messaging or whatsapp, and sometimes the data stops working.

Has anyone else experienced this issues ???

I have wiped out all the phone and installed from scratch all three files and it still does the same thing....

Upvote 0
Ok I installed the Rom and now when I try to put a recovery it says sprint. Is it ok or no....

Hmm..Dunno nothing i notice says sprint on mine maybe model number says sph-l 710 but everything works for me thus far

Updated. ZIP in Op with proper build prop... should fix that guys...flash the new one

Upvote 0
LoL...I know what u mean.. Sometimes the wife gets upset lol :eek: but what can she do she just says you in your damn phone lol... This room is pretty cool whole bunch of tweaking you can do...

Lol.

I'm still a noob so I don't know what;s the best tweaks I can do with this rom, I have to wait 35minutes for the full rom to finish -__-

Edit: going to flash this sucker right now.

Upvote 0
Lol.

I'm still a noob so I don't know what;s the best tweaks I can do with this rom, I have to wait 35minutes for the full rom to finish -__-

Edit: going to flash this sucker right now.

Now no noobs around here bro ... just brothers and sister that need a little help with direction. .. we are all learning something as we go... everybody is real helpful around here.. new additions are embraced instead of talked down upon..;)

Upvote 0
multiview is awesome! I had to show my phone loving friend that.

Now no noobs around here bro ... just brothers and sister that need a little help with direction. .. we are all learning something as we go... everybody is real helpful around here.. new additions are embraced instead of talked down upon..;)

Thanks bro. How do you tweak for battery life?

Upvote 0
multiview is awesome! I had to show my phone loving friend that.

Thanks bro. How do you tweak for battery life?

As we speak I'm working with MIKE28 to see if I can get us better battery life... what I do is go to settings/application manager and disable whatever I know I don't use... like yahoo news,finance, Google voice anything I don't use but that I know what it is and know for a fact I don't use... also I turn off auto sync... that has helped me dramatically....

Also download like no frills cup or kernel tuner and dropdown the the min clocked speed to 192 or 384 I prefer the first....

One more thing if u go into pimple my Rom grant it SU only when u go in the there I think it like to mess with cup settings

Image also testing a zip that I found that is supposed to help with battery life...

Upvote 0
As we speak I'm working with MIKE28 to see if I can get us better battery life... what I do is go to settings/application manager and disable whatever I know I don't use... like yahoo news,finance, Google voice anything I don't use but that I know what it is and know for a fact I don't use... also I turn off auto sync... that has helped me dramatically....

Also download like no frills cup or kernel tuner and dropdown the the min clocked speed to 192 or 384 I prefer the first....

One more thing if u go into pimple my Rom grant it SU only when u go in the there I think it like to mess with cup settings

Image also testing a zip that I found that is supposed to help with battery life...

alright cool thanks. This rom doesn't have any themes?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones