• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] MicroSDHC

either one of these? SanDisk Ultra 32 GB microSDHC or 64 GB MicroSDXC Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card
yeah but if you are going to get a 64 gb one you dont have to get a uhs-1 class one...those kind of speeds are rarely used...and before buying you should know that you cant store applications on the sd card...only photos and rom backups and such.

Reactions: danielunde
Upvote 0
yeah but if you are going to get a 64 gb one you dont have to get a uhs-1 class one...those kind of speeds are rarely used...and before buying you should know that you cant store applications on the sd card...only photos and rom backups and such.

Yes you can I've moved all my games and some apps to my sd card. With Lg2Sd works for me

Upvote 0
Don't. Switch em just. Move em and you can use the app to lunch em without having to download any required files. Been using it for a while no problems here. Free up lots of space
I couldn't find the app you are talking about... And what about the data folders for the app do they get transferred too
And does it work only for gameloft titles

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones