1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[MetroPCS/CDMA] Missing Call Advanced Settings after restoring stock rom found in the FAQ

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jrpepper, Jan 7, 2013.

1. jrpepper

jrpepper Newbie

Hello, first of all thank you for being such a great forum. Through the various guides and posts on here, I was able to root and flash several custom roms recently.

I have a question though. I recently went back to stock using this rom http://androidforums.com/metropcs-g...tock-metro-stock-rooted-twrp.html#post5144813 .

However, I am now missing a lot of the additional phone settings. In particular, I wanted to disable caller id. What can I do in order to get these advanced settings back, or at least turn disable my caller id so that people I call won't know my number?

Right now, the only setting under "Call Settings" > "Advanced settings" that is accessible is the noise reduction setting.

Edit: Wait, or is this an option not allowed in the metropcs version?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Krew

Krew Newbie

I'm looking at my phone right now (stock), and under the Additional setting tab under call settings, I only see the Noise reduction option.

It seems it's not available for MetroPCS.

3. jrpepper

jrpepper Newbie

Oh okay, thank you very much. I'll have to look up a caller ID app then, unless someone can recommend a particular app that blocks caller ID?

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews