1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] Missing Call Advanced Settings after restoring stock rom found in the FAQ

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jrpepper, Jan 7, 2013.

1. jrpepper

jrpepper Newbie
    None

Jan 6, 2013
    Hello, first of all thank you for being such a great forum. Through the various guides and posts on here, I was able to root and flash several custom roms recently.

I have a question though. I recently went back to stock using this rom http://androidforums.com/metropcs-g...tock-metro-stock-rooted-twrp.html#post5144813 .

However, I am now missing a lot of the additional phone settings. In particular, I wanted to disable caller id. What can I do in order to get these advanced settings back, or at least turn disable my caller id so that people I call won't know my number?

Right now, the only setting under "Call Settings" > "Advanced settings" that is accessible is the noise reduction setting.

Edit: Wait, or is this an option not allowed in the metropcs version?

Advertisement

2. Krew

Krew Member
    None

May 29, 2011
    California
    I'm looking at my phone right now (stock), and under the Additional setting tab under call settings, I only see the Noise reduction option.

It seems it's not available for MetroPCS.

3. jrpepper

jrpepper Newbie
    None

Jan 6, 2013
    Oh okay, thank you very much. I'll have to look up a caller ID app then, unless someone can recommend a particular app that blocks caller ID?