• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] [MOD] JusTun Bean 4.1.2 Inverted Gapps

Well I tryed those apks and they do not work, i did everything changed permission and wat not they don't work on our device. DON'T FLASH they will get you in a foreclosure.

Interesting. There nothing special. Standard Google apps.

No reason they shouldn't work. I didn't flash the gapps, I pushed the ones I wanted through commander.

Been working great for me. Although there are other inverted creators I prefer more.

Upvote 0
For those that don't know the purpose of inverted apps. Blacks do not use any light on the LCD this saving battery. Regardless of how much it saves, I prefer the inverted look.

just to clarify, these do save power on this device due to the SAMOLED, due to the nature of LED. when not in use (aka pure black) the led's shut off, whereas on pure white it has all 3 subpixels on maximum.

as a battery saver this will have no effect on LCD due to the way it works. there is a light behind the screen that is always on, how you get the different colors is the crystals suspended in the liquid twist to refract the light.

i agree with fuzzy on the look, just about everything looks great with the black and ics blue

Reactions: Fuzzy13 and nuttmeg
Upvote 0
just to clarify, these do save power on this device due to the SAMOLED, due to the nature of LED. when not in use (aka pure black) the led's shut off, whereas on pure white it has all 3 subpixels on maximum.

as a battery saver this will have no effect on LCD due to the way it works. there is a light behind the screen that is always on, how you get the different colors is the crystals suspended in the liquid twist to refract the light.

i agree with fuzzy on the look, just about everything looks great with the black and ics blue

Yeah I've never actually noticed any difference in power being saved even though a lot of newer apps are having the option built in to invert.

Regardless, I prefer the darker look. Much cleaner when it's actually done right.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones