• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] Multi window capability

I recently read an article which said that android-developers see multi window on CyanogenMod 10.1 as "forking". Which means; if CyanogenMod 10.1 developers were to integrate multi window into their operating system it'll be basically ripping off of touchwiz. However, I do believe that it will be a really awesome feature to have.

Upvote 0
I recently read an article which said that android-developers see multi window on CyanogenMod 10.1 as "forking". Which means; if CyanogenMod 10.1 developers were to integrate multi window into their operating system it'll be basically ripping off of touchwiz. However, I do believe that it will be a really awesome feature to have.

Halo will probably be integrated soon and that has multi window esque abilities...

Upvote 0
or you could get Sidebar Pro its just like multiview.

e7d2pU2-6ws21rGC-0uguVFnYo21v1g-CxUNca_B6-xyx7ZjFCeXaccOwsSgFD7BUm79=h230

https://play.google.com/store/apps/...sMSwxLG51bGwsIm1vaGFtbWFkLmFkaWIuc2lkZWJhciJd

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones