1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[MetroPCS/CDMA] philz recovery

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by youngrod28, Jul 9, 2013.

1. youngrod28

youngrod28 Member

Does anybody know what version of philz recovery we should use on our phone i9300 or i9305 idon'twant to put the wrong 1 on my phone and brick xda want let me post in there forms to ask so can someone please help me out here Thanks in advanced

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. confed

confed Android Expert

3. youngrod28

youngrod28 Member

yes I have a metro s3 but those are the only models listed other than tmo and att i know it's not one of them so i was trying to figure out which one do i use or is there another

4. n4zty

n4zty Android Expert

that recovery i have never heard of. with that being said its yet to be compiled for the sch-r530m yet. im curious to check it out i doubt it has anything that shabby's recovery or twrp,cwm dont already have. but i still would like to see whats it about.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

seems like it has ui features such as wall paper change and clock and other stuff not bad but its based off cwm

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2201860

5. youngrod28

youngrod28 Member

thanks for the info but i really want get philz for my s3 i have it on both my 7'' and 10'' galaxy tabs and want it for this to so if anybody figures out which one we need for our phone please let us know philz has got to be the best recovery ever

6. Gman9831

Gman9831 I'm no Senior

Pretty sure theyre saying theres no philz for our model. And we cant just use another phones model

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews