1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[MetroPCS/CDMA] Prl

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jpizle, Jun 26, 2013.

1. jpizle

jpizle Android Expert

So I tried to update my prl with *228 and it tells me sorry I wasn't able to update your roaming list at this time. I've never got this b4 anyone else heard this message

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. terrellz

terrellz Member

What's your current prl? Maybe its because its already on the latest one. The latest for our s3 is 2034..at least for me

3. jtw1216

jtw1216 Android Expert

Yes, you need to have a good strong signal.

4. jpizle

jpizle Android Expert

2034 and I try to update all the time and I never get this message. I have full signal. I wonder if it has to do with the merger

5. n4zty

n4zty Android Expert

thats the last prl out available.

6. jtw1216

jtw1216 Android Expert

OK I still have 2032. I've been calling several times today & I'm getting the same message.

7. 1iwilly

1iwilly Android Enthusiast

same here in kissimmee fl but i just did mine using dfs i found a 2034 on the net

8. vincentman24

vincentman24 Lurker

*228 is down for everybody update manually in stock 4.0.4 ICS either using qpst/dfs/CDMA ws or renaming the 2034.prl to test.prl put it in root directory and update via the iothiddenmenu. Or just wait I'm sure it'll be up in a few weeks with a t-metro compatible prl.

Twin Prime likes this.
  9. jtw1216

jtw1216 Android Expert

Lol uuhhmm that's a lil more above my head, but I'll see what I can do

10. n4zty

n4zty Android Expert

Prl hasn't changed yet so no need to fuss with this yet. If you guys have 2032 still you guys sure waited a long time to fuss with prl.... Either way use qpst to push prl onto phone manually.

jtw1216 likes this.
  11. jtw1216

jtw1216 Android Expert

2034 is out officially now. updated last night.

mike28 likes this.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews