1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] Problem with ext sd card on illusion

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Junior716, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Junior716

Junior716 Well-Known Member
    None

Mar 28, 2012
    Male
    Arlington Texas
    On illusion rom and other aosp based roms sometimes it wont read stuff on ext sd card like pictures and music too. I reboot and sometimes things come back is that common or is there a fix. Any ideas?

Advertisement

2. USCanthony

USCanthony Member
    None

Sep 30, 2011
    Male
    Computer networking/Infrastructure
    Los Angeles, Ca.
    This is not common at all. I have run all three versions of Illusion and have never experienced any problems with the sdcard. Infact, I can only recall having any sdcard issues with only one aosp based ROM and that problem was specific to that ROM. Beyond telling you that this is not a common problem, I am probably not going to be much help to you but if it were me (you will need a pc with a card reader for this), I would try removing the sdcard from the phone and inserting it in my pc's card reader. I would then copy the contents of the card to a directory on my pc, format the sdcard as fat32, copy the data back to the card and then try it out in my phone again. This may or may not help but it is worth a try.

3. ruler501

ruler501 Newbie
    None

Jan 27, 2013
    Male
    Student
    I have had this problem before with both PA and Illusion. Both were running leanKernel if that makes a difference.