• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] [ROM][4.2.2] MIUIv5 3.9.20 - 09|28|13

Thatguy96 did you figure you out I like this clock but it has Chinese and I want to take it off lol

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358623981053.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358623981053.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 208
Upvote 0
So I got a few questions. How do I change font color? Mine got turned white and I can't see what I'm typing , and where is the app drawer?? Lol and is there any way to get rid of the Chinese letters that come up in random places? Last one, sometimes 4g doesn't wanna work, only the up arrow will be lit and I have to restart my phone for it to fix itself. Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

Upvote 0
So I got a few questions. How do I change font color? Mine got turned white and I can't see what I'm typing , and where is the app drawer?? Lol and is there any way to get rid of the Chinese letters that come up in random places? Last one, sometimes 4g doesn't wanna work, only the up arrow will be lit and I have to restart my phone for it to fix itself. Anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks

There is no app drawer... Font color can be changed from the themes app maybe... Since the romantic is built by Chinese dev some letters could pop up but I haven't experienced that... Did you backup your nv ? If you didn't data may not work

Upvote 0
Yes, it is. I think I fixed it. I restored my backup of BlackBean and checked my mobile network type, it was set to CDMA/EvDo. I changed it to the LTE/CDMA/EvDo and restored back to MIUI and it's fine now.
I couldn't see any type of setting in this rom that could affect LTE, did I miss it?
I think i remember seeing the setting in the mobile network section in the settings...

Upvote 0
Nope, you? I think I've restore a MIUI backup about 5 times or more.haha
my phone wouldn't turn on for a while after restoring a miui backup...had to boot into recovery...although most likely it was just low battery...just wanted to make sure :), any future updates you're thinking about(*cough automatic alphabetical ordering *cough)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones