• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] [ROM][4.2.2] MIUIv5 3.9.20 - 09|28|13

Okay, so far I've got 4g workaround a bit easier, themes are now working, phone doesn't fc if other person hangs up first. As far as MMS, nothing. :'( I am trying and hoping to have it soon.

Legmando, you killing me. I need mms working now!!! buddy take the day off and focus on mms fix.

GOOD WORK BUDDY...lmfao

Upvote 0
Okay OP updated. Post #2 & 3 also updated. Hope you enjoy the MMS fix. ;)

Edit: received MMS is received in separate thread. Hoping to fix that soon. Sorry for the fail. -_-

Also, rotation is reversed and camera freezes after 1 pic. tryed 3rd party apps, but now i'm getting that classic "can't connect to camera" error.

All that aside, thank you for your hard work. Everytime you post here, i get all giddy. :D

Upvote 0
Also, rotation is reversed and camera freezes after 1 pic. tryed 3rd party apps, but now i'm getting that classic "can't connect to camera" error.

All that aside, thank you for your hard work. Everytime you post here, i get all giddy. :D

For me the camera doesn't freeze if I update stock camera to 4.3 one with photosphere using an apk...

Upvote 0

Ahh thanks for that. Ill get that fixed tomorrow hopefully.

Is a dirty flash OK to do...
Edit: when I go to download ROM it downloads a 176 KB file instead...

Should be fine....what browser?

Upvote 0
I just downloaded this port, nice nice work I'm lovin it. I have found to issues that may stop me from keepin it. First; playing videos on YouTube horizontal, the screen is upside down(yes I just seen this issue mentioned) Second; when connected to Bluetooth, the music is not smooth playing. Every 4 - 6 seconds there is a hiccup. This is the most irritating issue. If you could look into this maybe?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones