1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[MetroPCS/CDMA] [ROM][4.4.2][Weekly] SlimKat-d2lte [5.6]

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by nicklovell23, Jun 29, 2013.

1. nicklovell23

nicklovell23 Member

OP Updated to build 7 make sure to also download the newest gapps.

Advertisement

2. darryim

darryim Android Enthusiast

I flashed this update over the old one and now my phone wont turn on nothing works any help????

3. darryim

I HAVE BEEN runing the slim bean ROM for like two weeks and everything has great till tonight i go take shower i put my s3 away come back from shower and my phone was alerady off tried to turn it on it wont or get into recovery or try to charge it ... but no nothing guys any help?? or a i totaly fked up?

4. nicklovell23

nicklovell23 Member

Yes start by not flashing dirty. Wipe data wipe cache and re flash then flash build 7 gapps

5. airtioteclint

airtioteclint Android Expert

Do you know anybody with an s3 you can borrow the battery to see if it's at fault? Or just leave yours to charge over night and hopefully you wake up with a pleasant surprise.

6. darryim

the thing is the my phone was at 70 percent batery when this happened and i was using a extende batery when this happened ,,so i tried to put the original battery and stil nothing ...man i hate this . i love my phone .

7. darryim

i didnt flash dirty i wipe cache an dalvic cacha as i always do ... and i would try again but my phone is briked it wont turn on or go into recovery or charge... ****kkkkkk

8. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender

I'd try leaving it plugged in over night with your stock battery in it.

It may have somehow entered a deep sleep.

9. terrellz

terrellz Member

Have you tried holding the power button? I've had a similar issue with my nexus7 and Indulge awhile back and that fixed it. Give it a try by holding it for 30 secs and let us know :/

10. xstation

xstation Android Enthusiast

When you shut your phone off.. Does it dream???

11. confed

confed Android Expert

Charge your phone, even if there is nothing that shows its charging, leave it plugged in. Wait about a half hour and then try to boot into Download mode, not recovery, download mode. Once in there, hit the correct button to reboot your phone.

12. confed

confed Android Expert

I answered your other post in the specific Rom thread. It's happened to me about 4 times and I fixed out every time by following the directions I posted.

13. n4zty

n4zty Android Expert

Please post in the specific rom thread when having issues with that particular rom! Merging to the proper thread. Thanks.

Im sure nicklovell23 and other members in here can gladly assist you. :)

mike28 likes this.
  14. nicklovell23

nicklovell23 Member

have you got this fixed?

15. darryim

No guys i didn't fix it. .I just had enough of it and went to metro told them iidk what happened that i installed and update them the phone didn't wanna turn on and they just gave me a new one for 20 dollars

16. confed

confed Android Expert

Did you try what I posted?

17. quechon

quechon Android Enthusiast

I remember that happened to me too the only way i fixed it was doing the same you did replacing the phone

Mine got like that by flashing something i wasn't supposed to did you flash something else besides the rom and gapps

18. edgeez25

edgeez25 Android Enthusiast

Hey does anybody running build 7 have issues with video recording... Recorded my son for about 4 mins just fine born so I thought cause when I went to see it it wasn't there... Just tying to figure out f its just me ...I'm on 6.9 and all is good...

19. darryim

Actually i flashed the lat laTest version of this Rom and i think that's what briked my phone

20. nicklovell23

nicklovell23 Member

Not sure what that is but if you flash one of my builds correctly I can assure you it won't brick a phone.

confed and ACrappyDJ like this.
  21. ACrappyDJ

ACrappyDJ Member

I think I flashed mine correctly, and it's been working beautifully. Thank you for adding another amazing rom to this very awesome community. I am loving the support here! :D

nicklovell23 likes this.
  22. homeboy4cord

homeboy4cord Newbie

Today I've experienced my phone calls dropping multiple times, both using the headset and the internal speaker. The call would only last for maybe 3 minutes, then drop. I don't know if it's the service or the phone.

Anyone else experience?

23. ACrappyDJ

ACrappyDJ Member

Hasn't happened yet, but my conversations are usually less than 3 minutes

24. nicklovell23

nicklovell23 Member

OP update to 4.3 beta 2 build.

flakito97 likes this.
  25. ed2356

ed2356 Well-Known Member

i flashed this rom and i flashed the 4.3 kernel as well and i lost root access is there a reason for that what did i do wrong