• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] [ROM] NumberTwo v1.5.2 | NA1

Idk if this helps but I know there's a thread on XDA that tells you how to modify the SecPhone.apk to make the AOSP MMS work. BTW there's also a zip that let's you install AOSP MMS.apk on touch wiz with working MMS.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...ply +Group Messaging +Emoji 4.2.2 (3/04/2013)

^Link to AOSP MMS.apk for touchwiz with working MMS

Imma try this on axis rom. Nice find bro.

Upvote 0
Well no go with this mms.zip provided. It looks nice than the goodness themed one I had tho;p

I knowthe instructions said to push to system/app then fix permissions. But would it also work if I flashed in recovery?

I used to use this on metropolis and it worked perfectly. I just flashed it in recovery and fix permission and it worked, MMS included.

Edit: wrong one lol
This is the one I used before and worked

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1950443

Upvote 0
What is the proper way to format the internal SD card, I understand this needs to be done when flashing this ROM.
personally I just plug the device into my pc and start deleting files I know don't belong there.. for instance the "Android" folder, and anything with a number on it.. or app data in it.. it can all be deleted but be carefull NOT to delete anything you want to keep lol like movie/videos, music/audio files etc...

Reactions: djc7980 and mike28
Upvote 0
personally I just plug the device into my pc and start deleting files I know don't belong there.. for instance the "Android" folder, and anything with a number on it.. or app data in it.. it can all be deleted but be carefull NOT to delete anything you want to keep lol like movie/videos, music/audio files etc...
ok formated internal SD, falshed rom and multi window mod. still getting stuck in that bootloop. Is there any special order things should be done?

Upvote 0
ok formated internal SD, falshed rom and multi window mod. still getting stuck in that bootloop. Is there any special order things should be done?

The order and process you used seems right to me.
Do you get to the homescreen at all? Does it show the setup process at all?

The first boot shows the white screen for a little while...before you see the setup screens.

Reactions: mike28
Upvote 0
Running well. No install issues. Only issues ive found are minor. the Rotary lockscreen has a graphical issue. Also, wifi data arrows dont work again but im sure you know that.

Love the Xperia z lockscreen.

Great work!
yup :D already fixed it, and just fixed the gallery issue haha keep testing away man make sure it all works!! except I cant get that backup assistant crap to go away.. embedded in the framework mods and I don't care enough to search for it to pull it out LOL

Upvote 0
dammit now I just discovered the restart options don't work lol.. back to the drawing board :/

Works fine in my version. Also this...

u2amareq.jpg

That's apollo.

Upvote 0
Looking good Ldrifta roms feels right I like that restart options you always pulling tricks thanks for the hard work what restart options are those and how far are you from being 100%
haha if you press any one of them it just powers off the phone :p

and yu should never ask someone that question.. this rom will never be 100% but it will always be 99% ;) ALWAYS!!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones