1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[MetroPCS/CDMA] [ROM] NumberTwo v1.5.2 | NA1

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by LDrifta, Mar 14, 2013.

1. LDrifta

LDrifta No Stranger 2 Danger

morph?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. LDrifta

yeah im also getting that on power amp lol, got some more work & sh*t to port before I get that fixed lol, right now im working on the ink affect ;) this one sucks tho so it'll be a while till another test is out haha

3. mike28

mike28 Android Expert

Lol totally forgot about that :D

4. ed2356

ed2356 Well-Known Member

Haven't tried morph but ill give it a shot thanks big L

5. ARocker

ARocker Android Expert

Yea, ink effect is a complex mod. Good luck :)

6. ARocker

ARocker Android Expert

If you don't mind my asking...what are you going to do when the new stock base is released?

7. Johnny Crapple

Johnny Crapple Android Expert

Let em have it Big L let em have it

8. LDrifta

haha absolutely nothing ;) im sure it's already in good hands lol, I may tinker with it a lil theming and modding but im not sure.. this is the first device I had that actually had more than 1 fw update haha.. kinda gets aggravating :/ but glad they did it none the less..

but im pretty sure it's a hint saying metro wont get the s4 lol atleast until it's officially run by tmobile

9. LDrifta

hey mike!! does all the reboot options work for you?? if so than that could be good haha

10. ARocker

ARocker Android Expert

I haven't had an issue with the reboot options. They all do what they're supposed to.

11. speed72584

speed72584 Member

12. ellunit500

ellunit500 Well-Known Member

Hey L. I've installed this rom lastnite along with multi window and gallary..after its boots when the androids are falling screen turns white and stays that way and keep rebooting.... I have wiped all.. any suggests?

13. ellunit500

Need new link also Ldrifta

14. mike28

mike28 Android Expert

All fine here but let me ask you did you install a separate zip for multi Window? If you did no need too multi Window already comes with the rom try another clean install

ellunit500 likes this.
  15. mike28

mike28 Android Expert

Ok big l two bugs to report first when screen rotates it freezes the phone to the point of me pulling out the battery, second when I reply to an sms it sends me the text as a receipt we had this issue on other roms before, I know this is a wip wasn't sure if anyone else has this issue thanks again l

16. ed2356

ed2356 Well-Known Member

Big l I like you're rom and all the hard work you put into it :):):):thumbup::thumbup: all day yesterday it was working perfectly fine but this morning when I woke up my phone was boot looping :/ :thinking::(:(

17. LDrifta

yeah I figured it all out haha still got some more touching up before sending anoher test out.. and probly wont get to it tonight but this weekind ill do wat I can ;)

Twin Prime and ed2356 like this.
  18. flakito97

flakito97 Android Expert

How's the build coming bro? ?

19. LDrifta

hey guys.. sorry for delay of news.. looks like im just gonna wait for official release.. everything I fix breaks something else because this stupid multiwindow port lol, just gonna wait for the new release then start from scratch.. hate that feeling I get knowing some of the files on my device truly don't belong.. so as of now im running stock mbs with minor mods unil we see the new update lol

speed72584 and mike28 like this.
  20. LDrifta

rom updated peoples :D multi window, multi lockscreen, ink effect etc.. more to come so enjoy while it lasts lol

im aware there still a few things that look funny lol but everything works 100% ;) im working on it all in due time :D

its a new multi window port ;) sadly no volume rocker mod with this one haha

21. ellunit500

How do you get multi window working

22. LDrifta

press and hold the back button on device ;)

it explains how to do it in those little pop up windows when first installing the rom :D

o and don't use the old multiwindow flasher, that's not compatable anymore!! everything you need is built into the rom except Samsung music app and 4.2 camera if wanted

mike28 likes this.
  23. toke_

toke_ Android Enthusiast

wipe dalvik and cache after flash?

24. LDrifta

that's a funny edit.. but no need, the script already does that for you, you can if you want tho ;)

25. toke_

toke_ Android Enthusiast

thanks, but it wont boot up past samsung logo, i followed what u said to do in flashing instructions

nvm about that, i wiped system and factory reset and it booted up

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews