• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] [ROM][OFFICIAL]CarbonRom 4.3

so i love my aosp and i loved this rom while i was on it but i went back to touchwiz because of mms compression issues...
does anyone know if that is still an issue? mms on aosp would literally compress the crap out of my images to the point they were un-viewable

I am running Slim and haven't had any compression issues, at least not that I am aware of.

Upvote 0
So im getting this thing where every once in a while my phones screen will turn completely black and id have to pull the battery in order to see my phone again. Is this a known issue? anyway on how to fix this? im also getting random reboots but that is not as important to me because i count on my phone to wake me up every morning lol and it sort of didnt accomplish that today since i had to pull battery when i woke up >:O

Upvote 0
So im getting this thing where every once in a while my phones screen will turn completely black and id have to pull the battery in order to see my phone again. Is this a known issue? anyway on how to fix this? im also getting random reboots but that is not as important to me because i count on my phone to wake me up every morning lol and it sort of didnt accomplish that today since i had to pull battery when i woke up >:O

Don't have this issue and I've been on the latest nightly. Don't want to sound too general but maybe a wipe and flash?

Btw mate can you check if your nfc is working?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones