• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] [ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11 Nightly Builds for d2mtr

Ya tried clockwork but wat do I do wit that I did a back up n thats it

It's hard to assist you because you don't give much info. Maybe you should install rom manager and flash the rom from there.

So is every thing working or no. This gonna be my first time flashing this.......

Yes. Everything works.

Upvote 0
Ok I will try so water do I do with the gapps do I need the files or no

Like i said you don't give much info so instead of me guessing what steps you took I'll just write them all down.

Download the rom.
Downloads the gapps. (make sure its latest jellybean) http://chiwen.shabbypenguin.com/Android/d2mtr/gapps-jb-20121011-signed.zip
Boot into recovery.
Factory reset.
Hit advance and wipe cache and dalvik
Go back. Install from sd.
Install rom.
Install gapps.
Reboot.

Upvote 0
When I type a text message and it goes past the character limit it does not switch to a MMS in stead it makes two text messages and tries to send them but they fail. I can send a picture in MMS and receive them too. I have to add an attachment to a text if it is more than the character limit or stop before I get to the last character of a text send it then create another to send the rest of my text. Any help would be appreciated. :thinking:

Upvote 0
When I type a text message and it goes past the character limit it does not switch to a MMS in stead it makes two text messages and tries to send them but they fail. I can send a picture in MMS and receive them too. I have to add an attachment to a text if it is more than the character limit or stop before I get to the last character of a text send it then create another to send the rest of my text. Any help would be appreciated. :thinking:

According to their changelog they just made some changes to the mms app. If you're using the latest nightly this might be a bug stemmed from the changes. You could try flashing the stable or just wait to see if they work out the bug.

Upvote 0
I had Used CM10 (Stable version) for few days and it was fine but... once without a reason it boot it up my S3... after that I was playing "Slice it" and did it again:thinking:... so I thought maybe if I do I reboot it will be ok, but nothing , I keep having the same problem. So I just don't wanna to my S3 reboot randomly so I used my backup to go back to TouchWiz Stock ... if someone it's using it now I would like it to know if happened the same.

Upvote 0
I downloaded CWM, and I'm trying to flash CWrecovery. For some reason, it downloads then stays stuck on "Flashing..." while it says 100%. I can exit out, but when I try to back up my current stock rom, it says I have to have CWRecovery installed. But its been saying "Flashing..." for about 5 minutes now o_O Idk if it takes that long to flash this thing.

Edit: Had to give CWM Superuser Permission in order for it to work. Its all good now :)

Upvote 0
I have a question, once you are done installing the new rom does it come with the Google play store or do I need to download the file for it and is there any other file I might need to download?
You have to download the Jbgapps.zip (might be spelled differently make sure it has jb in the name) file and install it then you will have the google apps

Reactions: Ironman1740
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones