1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[MetroPCS/CDMA] [ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11 Nightly Builds for d2mtr

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by noobnl, Oct 30, 2012.

1. jpizle

jpizle Android Expert

Tried stock cm10 kernel and lean kernel with no luck but haven't tried BMS yet I'll give it a go after work

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. n4zty

n4zty Android Expert

so sorry to hear your issue on the cm 10 rom i will merge this thread to their thread so all cm10 users can participate in trying to resolve your issue. also slight chance that the op might even bother looking into the thread he created... lol

Twin Prime and mike28 like this.
  3. Twin Prime

Twin Prime Well-Known Member

The "Master Key" exploit (security bug 8219321) was fixed.

libcore

4. geetarstar

geetarstar Member

I'm still having 4G problems and restoring didn't fix it. Went from RC4 to RC5

5. ACrappyDJ

ACrappyDJ Member

I think both of those have 4G issues. Have you tried the stable build?

6. MikeEthio

MikeEthio Well-Known Member

RC4 was the good one but RC5 has 4G problem, try today's release Stable CM 10.1.1 but if still you have 4G problem you can restore your nvbackup if you have one that will fix it. I'd the same 4G problem when I upgrade to RC5.

7. geetarstar

geetarstar Member

Fixed.

I did a full wipe and flashed the latest nightly 10.1 20130709. 4G is back.

Had some hiccups with restoring apps+data with Titanium, had an endless cm animation after. Decided to just re download and restore data only for each app, ended with better results.

I was on RC4 before with working 4G don't know why this happened when I moved up to RC5, but happy to be back on workable nightly builds.

8. michel5891

michel5891 Well-Known Member

Car mode keeps popping up for some reason. Anyone experiencing this problem? If so, is there a fix?

9. airtioteclint

airtioteclint Android Expert

10. michel5891

11. airtioteclint

Cm10.1.2 stable now available. Same link as two posts up.

Zolo185 likes this.
  12. speed72584

speed72584 Member

How found da gapps tnx in advance

13. airtioteclint

$ilver$urfer and speed72584 like this.
  14. $ilver$urfer

$ilver$urfer Member

I just updated to 10.1.1 and my 4G has been horrible. Not sure if it's the rom or my area. It just happens to get bad after I update.

airtioteclint I was about to ask around, Thanks man.

15. samp27

samp27 Newbie

Quick question ..

I dont see my phone in play.google.com anymore. The google apps work perfectly on the phone (play store, maps, etc) but I just cant see it in play store via the web. Is anyone else having this issue?

I have gapps 20130301...

16. robot_657

robot_657 Guest

Anyone having an issue with the new CM 10.1.2 d2mtr? It was released on Thursday, June 11th and I'm trying to be cautious from now on after having 4G issues with the RC5 update. I'm sticking with the RC4 right now because everything is working normally. I'm already seeing users having issues with the CM 10.1.1, so I'm just asking if anyone has upgraded to 10.1.2 and if they are having any issues.

17. Twin Prime

I haven't experienced any noticeable issues with 10.1.0, 10.1.1, or 10.1.2.

18. awkonradi

awkonradi Newbie

Been running 10.1.2 Stable for a few days. No problems.

19. samp27

samp27 Newbie

This was resolved by either removing my gmail account and adding it back in or clearing the cache in the google play store. I did both and after a couple of minutes the phone showed up in my google play store account.

just fyi.

20. coryp32504

coryp32504 Newbie

Hey guys....joining ya from the esteem forums. The ol rooted/#2rom esteem went to my mom and she couldn't be happier. Had her for two years and man what an upgrade!! Just got my s3 this past weekend and been running cm 10.1.2 all day today. So far so good. Much better performance over the stock ROM minus all that bloat garbage.

mike28 likes this.
  21. mike28

mike28 Android Expert

Welcome aboard :D you will enjoy the s3 most of us here come from the esteem as well we got a ton of roms and mods to play with :)

airtioteclint likes this.
  22. Martin714

Martin714 Android Expert

hows the newest nightly working for u guys?

Twin Prime likes this.
  23. Twin Prime

Fine so far. At least, I haven't noticed anything odd so far.

24. michel5891

Is it possible to do an an nv restoration in cm10.1.2? If so how is it done? And will doing so restore 4G on cm 10.1.2? After the nv is backed up, where is it backed up to? Internal or external?

25. MikeEthio

MikeEthio Well-Known Member

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews