1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[MetroPCS/CDMA] S4 functions on S3

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by racer1309, Jul 2, 2013.

1. racer1309

racer1309 Newbie

I just read about this official leak forInternational S3. Has anybody looked at it for possible porting? This is something that has interested me but the closest I could get is Hyperdrive Rom. Thanks!

Exclusive: I9300XXUFME3

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. n4zty

n4zty Android Expert

hardly anything from international build is useful for our variant. word of caution keep away from it. too many peeps get curious and end up messing up their phones.

3. quechon

quechon Android Enthusiast

Man that looks goodd im dying to see tw 4.2.2

4. Shabbypenguin

Shabbypenguin Extreme Android User

you could have just asked, i have a sgs4...

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

5. quechon

quechon Android Enthusiast

6. Shabbypenguin

sorry i was editing my post with smaller images. mind editing your quote? :)

and there is no way a s4 rom will run fine on the s3. you are talking about images that are scaled for 1080p being forced on a 720p screen, it wouldnt end well. then you have teh xml layouts, im not saying its impossible but even on teh big carriers people arent bothering with it :/

7. racer1309

racer1309 Newbie

My understanding is this is not a S4 rom Shabby. It is a pre-release of the official S3 rom with S4 functions. It seems like it is for the I9300 as N4zty mentioned.

8. Nokkie

Nokkie Well-Known Member

What clock/calender is that?
    Do want!

9. Shabbypenguin

oh no im aware, quechon mentioned he wanted to see tw 4.2.2. so being a smartass i posted screenshots showing how little different it is :p

honestly not a clue, it came on the phone

10. racer1309

racer1309 Newbie

I saw this and thought perhaps you had not realized it was for the S3. Thanks for replying, Shabby!

And enjoy your Independence Day everyone!

:birthday: America!

mike28 likes this.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews