1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

[MetroPCS/CDMA] Samsung galaxy s3 metro pcs

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by marco97, Nov 19, 2014.

1. marco97

marco97 Lurker

Let's say I have a guaranty of that phone and I lost it. Then I will go to the store to get a new phone since I have the guaranty would they deactivate the lost phone? And if they would do how to avoid that? Beacuse is not fair what they do cus u are paying full price for the phones so is supposed to be yours.

2. confed

confed Android Expert

Do you mean a warranty or insurance? If you file an insurance claim for a lost phone, they will blacklist the old phone, charge you the appropriate fee and send you another phone. Last I checked the insurance company was Assurion. This is the standard policy and if you signed up for it, you agreed to it.

If you are talking about a manufacturer's warranty which is typically one year; that requires that you take the phone to a corporate store or ship it off to Samsung. I am not sure if the corporate store helps with the process.

It honestly sounds like you are trying to "get around" one of these systems which will not be discussed in any way on these forums per policy. You are correct, you bought the phone, paid full price and it is your phone. If you do not want it to be blacklisted/deactivated, do not report it lost or stolen. Simple as that.

D-U-R-X and codesplice like this.
  3. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker

Confed pretty much sums things up and...

I've gone ahead and locked this thread... any probs, feel free to PM me :)

codesplice likes this.

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews