• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] Shabby's AOSP d2mtr roms

BB9 is up and ready just waiting on the mrs to come home from work to test :) PA i hit a bug that doesnt appear to be going anywhere :/ gunna sync up rootbox and jellybam sources overnight

the good thing is with Blackbean is they only really push new changes when they do an update, so if i watch out for bb10 tahts when ill have to compile again :p

OOOO that's what I been waiting on. I like liquidsmooth a lot, but have always been a fan of BB since #7.

Upvote 0
its in my signature :p AF limits your sig to the first post you have per page as to prevent sig spam.

also anyone using the new camera stuff? its awesome :D works on any rom http://carbon.mattman.org/s4_google_cam/s4_google_camera.zip and has more features than your normal aosp camera :)

Unfortunately, the front camera flickers on the right side for me & it shows to only go up to 1.3mp

Well sh@@ nevermind. The flickering stoppped on its own. Weird

Upvote 0
hopefully doesnt take too long to trickle down to you guys...

Screenshot_2013-06-28-13-00-36.png

first time ive had a non touchwiz rom on my sgs4 :p

Reactions: terrellz and confed
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones