1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[MetroPCS/CDMA] splitscreen on our s3?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by akikhia, Jan 10, 2013.

1. akikhia

akikhia Android Expert

will we be seeing it soon? if so when? will it be on the next jb update? thanks guys

2. Shabbypenguin

Shabbypenguin Extreme Android User

next update? we got one already?

3. dulal18

dulal18 Android Enthusiast

International gs3 has it with the latest jellybean update. We will be getting it with the premium suite. And which I or no one has idea when it will be released. And we will be the last to get it officially.

4. mike28

mike28 Android Expert

At least we are getting it:D

5. akikhia

akikhia Android Expert

thanks fr the clarification

6. n4zty

n4zty Android Expert

actually that premium suite as far as i know is for stock tw jellybean on 4.2.1 our jellybean is 4.1.1 i see probs there ;) although could be ported but thats another story.

7. mike28

mike28 Android Expert

Maybe metro will give us 4.2 since we are the last one's to get it either way 4.1 is perfect anyway but the premium update looks nice and multi screen is sweet but either way I'm happy

8. edgeez25

edgeez25 Android Enthusiast

My brother has a Verizon on 4.1.1 that has it ported and man I want it it looks sick.. Even the S2 has a port... :what:

Edit:
    I've been trying to look through the zip for the S2 and the Verizon rom my brother has to compare and see what it installs.. The s2 zip actually looks pretty simple but I'm by no means lose to a dev... But I'm a great trier lmao so I'm gonna keep seeing if I can somehow manage to do something

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews