1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[MetroPCS/CDMA] Stock 4.3 Rom for Galaxy S3

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Fredccs, Dec 17, 2013.

1. Fredccs

Fredccs Newbie

Can we install any other Stock 4.3 rom like we did with the goodness rom and then put the patch or the update to make it work for us... getting tired of waiting and always being the last ones...

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Get@Me

Get@Me Android Enthusiast

I flashed virgin mobile 4.3 rom along with dkp4.3 Touchwiz kernel and got it to boot call and texts work but no 4g only 3g probably have something to do with the modem

3. Fredccs

Fredccs Newbie

Did you try reflashing any of the modems from metro ???

4. Get@Me

No didn't think it would make a difference. And flashing another modem that wasn't made for this phone is a bad idea.

5. Fredccs

Fredccs Newbie

I meant trying to flash the modems that are from metro not any other modems, the once that are listed on this site for metros galaxy s3 MF2 etc ??

6. Fredccs

Fredccs Newbie

where can I get those 2 files you mention ??

7. Get@Me

No i don't think it would make a difference but it never hurts to try. This is the link for the rom http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2546505 and for the kernel http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2174403

8. Fredccs

Fredccs Newbie

did you use Odexed or Deodexed ??

9. Get@Me

Odex

Samsung Galaxy S3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S3 release date was May 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.8" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 2100mAh battery.

May 2012
Release Date
Reviews