1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] USB debugging help plz

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Flablitz, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Flablitz

Flablitz Android Enthusiast

Feb 10, 2011
    Male
    jax
    Before I posted I have tried to read as much as I can here and other places. I have these 2 noobs (hey Mike and Roman lol) I'm trying to help. I can not figure out how to get this in usb debugging, who's the noob now. LOL Everything is ticked and I have installed the drivers in this post and a couple others I have found. I have even tried the cmd prompt option 2. The abd is not recognized and it tells me if I have error ect. The OS used first was windows 8 I have also tried to do it with 7 through virtual box. I have no clue except that I can't get the debugging icon on the phone therefore can't root I have and am trying this on a metro phone and att, and posted this in both categories because same issue with both. Any help would be appreciated the.

Advertisement

2. n4zty

n4zty Android Expert
    None

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    what phone are you using? i see on your profile details your using a lg motion? This subforum is basically for the metro pcs samsung galaxy s3 if thats what your using then let me know. Ill gladly assist you :D

3. matthagan15

matthagan15 Newbie
    None

Mar 10, 2012
    Unemployed lol
    FL
    Is adb in your path? Navigate to the folder adb is in then retry in cmd. If you just installed the drivers on a windows you might want to reboot it, but idk much about windows anymore.

4. Flablitz

Feb 10, 2011
    Male
    jax
    Yea, this is for a brother and brother n law. It's Galaxy S3 for metro and att, I've posted same issue for both in the correct forum. I have my motion rooted and awaiting a jb update or a good dev to build a rom, but that's off topic. :) thx for any help.

5. Flablitz

Feb 10, 2011
    Male
    jax
    Yea, this is for a brother and brother n law. It's Galaxy S3 for metro and att, I've posted same issue for both in the correct forum. I have my motion rooted and awaiting a jb update or a good dev to build a rom, but that's off topic. :) thx for any help.

6. nuttmeg

nuttmeg Extreme Android User
    None

Feb 9, 2011
    Making you wonder?
    Lone Star State
    Hope this helps, http://androidforums.com/huawei-ascend/438515-setting-up-adb.html ;)

airtioteclint likes this.