• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] What did i do??

starstress

Android Enthusiast
Feb 15, 2011
Southside ATL, from New York
So to be quick my phone was starting to act a little buggy, been running illusion since november so decided to switch roms. downloaded some of the new ones and kept getting failed installed. Realized I had an old version of twrp. Updated to 2.7 through goo. Installed slimkat and it kept giving me process errors so I went back to twrp to restore a backup and of course theyre all gone so tried fresh illusion install and it failed so I went way way back and installed metropolis 1.4. It said succesful but now Im stuck in a bootloop.Phone wont even boot into recovery (unless im doing it wrong,I pressed vol up/down home and power) and it just kicks me into the same bootloop..what gives?

Hi Starstress! I got your request and will happily delete the thread if you want me to. However, I would ask you to consider this:

It's entirely possible that other users will encounter the same problem; your solution could prove very helpful to them. Deleting this erases the whole conversation. I would ask you to think about updating the thread with specifically what you did (i.e., volume up, etc.) and leave it here for future reference of others.

If you really want me to, however, I'll delete the thread. Let me know :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones