• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/CDMA] [Wipe][Auto Theme For Our S3]

Ofcourse everyone so far that is using it has 4g and mms working. it should affect your 4g nor mms. im not sure if you are on stock but i can confirm this working on stock. anyways im gonna move your thread to the already opened thread discussing this so that way we can have other people participate on this discussion. :D dont hesitate to ask any more questions ;)

:congrats:

;P

Upvote 0
Okay, thank you N4zty. I just flashed 1.5 Morph and it seems my MMS wont send

let me get this straight theres a confusion going on here. were u asking people if they were having probs sending mms and if they had 4g while using the morph mod or u mean while using the rom?

4j6Xr31.png

Upvote 0
most fun I've had with the phone...makes themes soooo easy

I like that you can load a pre defined theme and then change parts of it...

heck yea bud lol sometimes when im bored i find myself playing with these mods. thanks again to joshua and to nuttmeg for giving instructions that i failed to read completely the first time loool:D

Reactions: nuttmeg
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones