• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS/GSM] [HELP] Flashing Roms onto my T999N

I just recently bought a Galaxy S3 the (SGH-T999N) model. It's rooted and to be honest I forgot what method I used to root it(which is relatively sad) but I am rooted and I have the TWRP(2.6.3) installed and I'm running stock 4.1.2(BaseBandVersion: NUVAME4). I have been trying to install a custom rom for god knows how long and I just havent been succesful at all. I'm not new to the whole rooting/custom roms thing, just I keep running into errors everytime I try to install 4.4 Based Roms onto my phone and Idk why... I've tried to install Gummy 4.4, SlimKat 4.4 and OmniRom I belive but have had no luck with any. It's actually just the roms that dont flash neither because when I flash the gapps and its always succesful, so what do you guys think could be the issue ? If you need more info just hmu thru the thread.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones