• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] [ROM] [BETA] KitKat 4.4.4 CM11 (unofficial)

Yeah xperion is awesome. I just hate that its still jellybean. And it always says my camera has stopped working and i have to reboot my phone. I also need my emojis to be in color lmao.
I'm currently running the kk mini and I flashed the camera fix. Which only let's you use the back camera now. But its whatever. Hopefully there will be an KitKat ROM that has absolutely no problem.
Good your kind of in good shape... What u mean by camera fix on KK-mini.? U had issues with cam there?

Edit*** take it slow with our DEV's... Remember all this Roms are in Beta.mode that means to be test...;)

Upvote 0
Yeah xperion is awesome. I just hate that its still jellybean. And it always says my camera has stopped working and i have to reboot my phone. I also need my emojis to be in color lmao.
I'm currently running the kk mini and I flashed the camera fix. Which only let's you use the back camera now. But its whatever. Hopefully there will be an KitKat ROM that has absolutely no problem.

Same Lmao just i feel xperion is faster i've test every rom but mini so i tested it in the last hour :) And im gonna use this as my daily driver and see how it affects battery thanks but, my front camera+back camera work fine this bug has happened before it's the luck of the phone for example in CM11 some have no random reboots/black screen of death i was lucky to not have the black screen of the death

Reactions: Krlypumaa
Upvote 0
How I wish this ROM would have worked. Installed and rebooted, and was in love within minutes. Sadly, the rear facing camera doesnt' work, as it also didn't work with other kitkat roms available on this board. I guess it must have the Omnivision OV5693 or some such sensor module which seems to give trouble. The phone is manufactured in 5/14, so it's fairly new. Now with the phone at end-of-life, I'm wondering if this camera will ever be fully supported with Cyanogenmod/Kitkat?

How many types of cameras does F6 have? When does it start having the OV5693? All the Jellybean roms work fine with this phone though.

Thanks.

Upvote 0
Overall not To many problems with this ROM . .

There is one really annoying problem i have been getting when trying g to add wigdets or apps to the home screen my phone will freeze and start vibrating heavily .. Only fix is removing battery .

HELPPP .!

Also forgot to Mention my signal bars are black meaning I CNT tell how weak or strong my signal is in certain areas . !!

Upvote 0
Well hello everyone I am still very new to this whole rom thing. I have been playing with the KK rom it's not bad problems with the bluetooth but other then that pretty stable. I have tried hroak13's work on this rom it I found it to be very buggy and reboot problems. Then I loaded codeninja's cm11 rom and had good results with it everything work except the black screen thing and also the bluetooth not working properly. So last night I found this thread and tried to load the V13 went straight to boot loop. So I flashed the V9 after that no problems only issuse is no bluetooth is there a way to get the V13 to where it will install and not go into a bootloop. I tried flashing the V9 and then reboot and make sure it came up properly then rebooted again went into recover and just flashed the v13 over top hoping that would work but there was no love there. So at this point I am just running the V9 and hopeing that there will some info on how to get the V13 to not go into a bootloop.

Upvote 0
i need help. i flashed the custom ROM cm11 on my lg optimus f6 and i rebooted my phone and it was fine. then it asked my to put in my sim card . i took my battery out put my sim card in and put my battery back in.then when i held down my power button it said lg then the boot animation of cyanogenmod appeared and is staying on that boot animation for over 2 hours now. please help

thank u
Press and hold the home button until you see the twrp splash screen. Then do a factory reset and try again.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones