• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS & T-Mobile] Facebook photos lost after moving to sd card

Hello All Devs!

I just rooted my LG Optimus F3 phone. I moved the Facebook app to my External Card. Now the gallery doesn't show any facebook photos. What do I do? How to get those photos back?

I tried moving it back to the Internal memory and still does the same thing. No photos!

I haven't cleared the Facebook app cache yet as I know I will lose them permanently if I do that. It still says like 17.43MB Data.

What do I do? Please help!!:mad::mad:

Hmmm that didn't solve the problem. I still do not have my media back. Any other ideas?

I installed root explorer, tried a rescan, nothing. I cleared gallery cache to reset the thumbnails, still nothing.

I have now started the Facebook Photo sync but the old photos are still lost. Any idea how to get them back? They were in the folder Facebook on my external Micro SD card.

Thanks!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones