• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

MetroPCS & T-mobile outages and tower upgrades.

If it's lake county tmobiles been submitting some permits the last couple months to start modernizing there. In an hour or so I'll look to see if I can find them. Lmao btw LTE is up near Avon Park, seems SIMs can't register just yet so it's not fully running yet. Why I had asked that question about a month ago ;)
thanks Gman for taking the time and looking it up. i figured that they were fixing to turn LTE on at avon park, thats why you asked.
i was between jobs so i had to take this offer and move here. switched carrier because i need to stay in touch constantly. the day tmobile will have better signal here i am switching back.

Upvote 0
Where I live, I usually get full bars and strong signal of LTE, H+, and edge. However, around 10 a.m. yesterday morning my LTE signal dropped, a moment later my H+ signal dropped as well and the next thing I knew I was on AT&T t edge, roaming.

It seems like this outage was limited to a small area within a half mile radius of my house, I left my house on errands and about that distance away, LTE picked back up. However, when I returned home a few hours later, I went back to AT&T roaming.

LTE/H+ was restored about 3pm. Any idea what happened? Since it was isolated to such a small area, I'm guessing a tower was down or being worked on.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones