1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[MetroPCS & T-Mobile] Startup Wizard Error

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Artemis64, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Artemis64

Artemis64 Lurker

Uhm... Hi

I have rooted my LG Optimus F3, and then I played a bit too much with it. I had to do a hard reset, and now my phone is stuck on the Startup Wizard. I can go through two pages, and then it says 'Unfortunately, LGSetupWizard has stopped.' And then it restarts. Is there any way I can skip the wizard altogether? Or do I have to access the files manually through the computer? Help would be... Nice, I guess. Otherwise I will do my best to fix it myself. Thanks.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. olbriar

olbriar  

I scooted your thread into the root area for your phone. I hope our clever members have some help for you. Thanks for using these forums. Best of luck.

3. jjrx3

jjrx3 Android Enthusiast

my suggestion would be to use the unroot/unbrick method to reload the OS to your phone.

(I had a problem in which i dropped my f3 in water and when it worked i couldnt get passed the wizard because i had removed the stock keyboard and home launcher)

4. Artemis64

Artemis64 Lurker

Could you link me to the steps you used? I looked a bit and it seems like there is multiple ways

5. jjrx3

jjrx3 Android Enthusiast

I downloaded and installed the LG Support Tool (download from LGs site or any reputable site) and it detected the phone. From there it downloaded the firmware and installed it to my phone.

6. Artemis64

Artemis64 Lurker

My phone isn't found. I tried it and a few things, but it still ends up in the PHONE NOT FOUND! statement. What should I do from here?

EDIT: My phone is found, and in download mode. But I try updating it, and it eventually ends in this:

Upgrade Error

WParam: 100
    LParam: 64

I cant find where to fix this, so... Ill keep searching for now

7. Artemis64

Artemis64 Lurker

It works again. I had to enter download mode again, and then I had a different error, and then I started listening to music and it worked... But whatever. Thanks for your help!

8. caetano

caetano Lurker

Thanks, that helped me a lot with my LG e612g !

LG Optimus F3 Forum

The LG Optimus F3 release date was June 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 processor, and 2460mAh battery.

June 2013
Release Date
Reviews