• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS & T-Mobile] Stock rom?

A rom that's pure stock to use as a base for other roms. We have them for each software version for the virgin mobile f3. It's basiclly what you would have installed on your phone after you run the unbrick guide
Uh the closest thing we have is GameTheory's SlimLite rom which is just debloated and stuff. Just check out the thread.

Upvote 0
What makes you think it was built for a cdma phone. I was asked to create it for you guys. The guy that asked for it (lonestar) never got back to me after he tested it. I just gave up. A few months later I had someone else test it and he vanished.
I lost interest.

Now you know why I got upset with you when you wanted to back out from testing twrp for me

Upvote 0
What makes you think it was built for a cdma phone. I was asked to create it for you guys. The guy that asked for it (lonestar) never got back to me after he tested it. I just gave up. A few months later I had someone else test it and he vanished.
I lost interest.

Now you know why I got upset with you when you wanted to back out from testing twrp for me
Oh I'm sorry I didn't know :(. But hey I did test it out at the end. I didn't think that you actually built something for our phone. But don't worry I'm not that type of person to just vanish like that. I'll test it out if you want tomorrow and I'll just restore back to Xperion Rom after testing it out cause i rather keep my data.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones