1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[MetroPCS & T-Mobile] Stuck on download mode

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jjrx3, Dec 31, 2013.

1. jjrx3

jjrx3 Android Enthusiast

I was following the unbrick/unroot method and then my phone did not reboot after the process was done.., (been stuck on dl mode since)

i tried to do it again and nothing. So i tried the LG Support tool.. After a slow software download and slow install my computer decided to go into sleep mode...

My worry is that the battery is low and i will be left without a working battery and phone... is there anything i can do? thanks

(sorry for the bad explanation but im not really good at explaining)

SOLVED!!! MODS please delete if necessary

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Rukbat

Rukbat Extreme Android User

First, turn off sleep mode in power settings in your computer. That will keep the process going and the charge going into the battery. (Which still won't guarantee that the battery will die - USB charging is charging, not externally powering the phone.)

3. jjrx3

jjrx3 Android Enthusiast

thanks! I tried it running a virtual machine on my mac and used the Upgrade recovery option... downloaded 650+mb file and installed quickly... now im on my way to root! :)

two things i learned: I hate TWC Standard internet and i hate Windows and lack of development on macs! !

4. Rukbat

Rukbat Extreme Android User

As far as TWC, I hate then unconditionally. Internet interruptions, TV interruptions (the shows you recorded aren't currently available?) and their customer disservice stinks. The Android app (or internet page) won't let you watch all channels, just a small selection that I never watch.

I wish Optimum had service where I am now. I'd gladly go back to them.

jokerpks likes this.

LG Optimus F3 Forum

The LG Optimus F3 release date was June 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 processor, and 2460mAh battery.

June 2013
Release Date
Reviews