1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[MetroPCS] Tried to install cwm issue with gapps

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sticky55, Sep 27, 2014.

1. sticky55

sticky55 Newbie

I used the 1st gapps on this page Google Apps - CyanogenMod and for some odd reason it didn't work when flashing it. So I tried restoring the backup but the md5 didnt match or something like that. So in turn I tried rebooting and I got softbricked. So I then did the lg factory wipe and was launched into pressy4pres's cwm recovery which can't mount /data now i can restore but the restored rom/w/e always is stuck in bootloop. I tried installing an old deodexed rom that has lokifying issues which didnt work either. Is they're anything I can do? I would be willing to do that emergency mode thing but can I save it without it?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. rolgar20

rolgar20 Android Enthusiast

Usually installing xperion rom worked for me lol, maybe because it formats yout storage when you jnstall it but it workred when that happened to me like 2 months ago,

On a completly different topic, i got the moto g 2gen and ive been looking at the xda forums and i gotta admit this lg comunity is way better u.u

LG Optimus F6 Forum

The LG Optimus F6 release date was September 2013. Features and Specs include a 4.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 400 processor, and 2460mAh battery.

September 2013
Release Date
Reviews