• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Metroweb Browser/webpages

Yeah I actually like how it displays most pages over Opera. But I just ditched Opera and went back to Dolphin myself

I've tried my damndest to like Dolphin but I just cant get into it. Idk why. Opera has always been my 1st but I tried Puffin tonight for the first time and Im kinda liking it.

I'm pickier than a virgin on prom night about my browsers. :cool:

Upvote 0
I've tried my damndest to like Dolphin but I just cant get into it. Idk why. Opera has always been my 1st but I tried Puffin tonight for the first time and Im kinda liking it.

I'm pickier than a virgin on prom night about my browsers. :cool:

I ditched it already ahahahaha I like. I like it alot but my phone HATES it. Ill be doing a Google search or flipping pages in Google images and it'll take up so much ram it actually freezes my phone and causes it to reboot.

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Upvote 0
Why is it, for instance Facebook, completely different looking when using Metro/stock web browser then when using say Opera? There's a couple more sites that I can't think of off the top of my head at the moment

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Doesn't Settings -> PC Browser mode work?

I tried Dolphin, Opera, UC, Skyfire, xScope, Firefox, Ninesky, etc.

All of them have some sort of bug. Also, they either fail to load Hulu, take too long to load, it gets laggy, the pinch-to-zoom doesn't work right, etc.

I do wish it had tabbed browsing and some other features like hiding the status bar, or a smarter way to organize bookmarks, but it always works and has the least bugs, and most importantly Hulu works great (with the modded flash apk).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones