1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Mi A2 Lite-accidentally removed OS,can't install stock or custom roms - help needed

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dropmail, Aug 3, 2020.

1. dropmail

dropmail Lurker

Hello, hoping someone might be able to help me? I installed TWRP 3.3.0-dees_troy on my MI A2 Lite. Somehow whilst trying to update the phone to Android 10, I've managed to remove the OS (Android 9 @ 1.2020 prior to original OTA update to Android 10 which caused a bootloop problem). I have since tried all sorts of methods via videos and instructions on the internet and have not been able to reinstall any OS be it stock or custom. Before doing so I'd unlocked the bootloader, enabled Developer options etc. Would be grateful for any assistance you can offer. Desperately hoping a kind soul on here can help me get my phone up and running.? Thank you and best wishes

2. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

No backup?
    No device....

3. dropmail

dropmail Lurker

Hello, not sure what I'm supposed to do with your response? How does it help me? Kindest regards

4. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Did you try any of the guides and methods on XDA? Which is usually the most reliable source of info for things like this.
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-a2-lite

Of course I can't help you any more than that, as I don't know this particular device.

Mi A2 Lite Forum

The Mi A2 Lite release date was July 2018. Features and Specs include a 5.84" inch screen, 12MP camera, 3/4GB RAM, Snapdragon 625 processor, and 4000mAh battery.

July 2018
Release Date
Reviews