1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

mic activation when bluetooth device is connected

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by kowal, Dec 25, 2019.

1. kowal

kowal Lurker

Hi
    How i can activate microphone when i have connected some device to my phone via bluetooth? I searched for this function in settings but i haven't found it. Somebody know how to solve this problem?

Advertisement

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

we need more info.
    what bluetooth device do you have? what phone do you have? what are you trying to do?

MrJavi and Billtunew like this.
  3. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

I don't think you can bluetooth music AND your voice via microphone simultaneously

MrJavi, Billtunew and ocnbrze like this.
  4. kowal

kowal Lurker

I have transmitter fm in my car and I connected it to cigarette lighter socket in trunk. I don't want to connect it in car because it takes some place. Socet in car is near shelf when I keep some things and transmitter in front of me isn't necessary at all. It looks a little bit ugly. If voice of calling person is passing [call person]>[my phone]>[transmitter]->[car fm] but why my voice can't transmitt by phone to transmitter? [my voice]>[my phone]>[transmitter]->[car fm].

#4 kowal, Dec 26, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
  5. mikedt

mikedt 你好

"transmitter"?

Are you trying to run a mobile radio station or something?

ocnbrze and Dannydet like this.
  6. kowal

kowal Lurker

7. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

that is both a hardware and software issue. you will need an app and a transmitter specifically designed for what you want. you can just want something and make it happen. i do not think that there is anything like that as far as transmitters go.

not sure why you want your voice coming in thru your car's speaker via fm any ways.