1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Micro Sd Card Help

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by travis becker, Mar 14, 2016.

1. travis becker

travis becker Lurker

Ok so i bought a 64 gb micro sd card for my music for my s5 and it worked great now everytime i download a new mixtape and i extract it the songs play first time but after i exit the app i use called music folder player free it says error cannont play after it was just playing the songs someone please help

2. ironass

ironass Extreme Android User

Hello and welcome to Android Forums travis becker :)

Can you install, free from the Play Store, SD Insight and check out your SD card so that it can be discounted as the problem.

3. travis becker

travis becker Lurker

I did that what am i supposed to do next

4. ironass

Have you run the app and checked out that your SD card is not a problem, corrupted or a fake?

5. travis becker

travis becker Lurker

It says sd card is invalid

6. travis becker

travis becker Lurker

Before it worked like it would play music no problem and it worked perfect just now it doesnt

7. ironass

There is your answer. You have a fake SD card. If you purchased it from a shop, return it and demand a genuine replacement. If you bought it off the web, contact the seller and demand a genuine card or an immediate refund. These clone/fake SD cards are starting to flood the market and can go bad at any time.

Samsung Galaxy S5 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S5 release date was April 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.1" inch screen, 16MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon 801 processor, and 2800mAh battery.

April 2014
Release Date
Reviews