• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Micro SD Card not recognized in Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus?

Neon84

Lurker
Jun 5, 2016
I own a 16 GB micro SD Card produced by Verbatim which I have previously used in an HTC phone without problems. Now, I would like to use it in my Samsung Galaxy Trend Plus phone, due to storage problems. The card, however, is not recognized by the phone. I did not format the card when it was still in the HTC phone, which is now long gone. I have formatted the card twice, using my pc, and have thus tried both NTFS and FAT32 formats - none of which work: the card is still not recognized. The card is not damaged in any way. Might the correct format be a different one? And in that case, which one? And how do I get hold of a programme that can format the card correctly? (Windows does not allow me to try out any other formats than the two mentioned above). Thank you all in advance,

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones