1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Micro SD cards

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ZepTepi, Sep 16, 2019.

1. ZepTepi

ZepTepi Android Enthusiast

Does anyone know of a better place to buy micro SD cards besides Amazon?

Also, any specific kind I need to get for my N10+?

2. marctronixx

Do you have an issue with amazon specifically? Are you in a part of the world that amazon dont ship too?

I get all my SD cards from amazon. Never had an issue. Purchase from “ships from and sold by amazon” guarantees 100% perfect.

Even if you dont use amazon, just make sure take place you purchase from has a good return policy. Then you get the card and use a card tester to verify it.

There’s nothing specific. Just get whatever card that fits your needs.

Hadron, kate and GameTheory like this.
  3. ZepTepi

I've got nothing against Amazon. I just was curious if there was anywhere that had better pricing.

4. GameTheory

GameTheory Android Expert

Perhaps drop by your local Walmart. They have Samsung and Sandisk sd cards.

kate likes this.
  5. kate

kate Dreaming of Bugdroid.

I wouldn't recommend getting a cheap generic SD card, any brand name one should work good.

If you want a fast card get a U3 or V30 rated SD card.

ZepTepi, Dannydet and GameTheory like this.
  6. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

Be wary of online "bargains". There are a lot of fake cards out there, i.e. low-capacity cards that have been hacked to tell your phone they have a higher capacity than they really have and then sold as high-capacity cards. If you buy one of those it will overwrite your data when it fills up its real (low) capacity, because the phone doesn't realise it's full. So avoid eBay sellers, Chinese online markets, and as @marctronixx says above make sure wherever you buy from has a good returns policy and test the card after purchase.

Deleted User, marctronixx and kate like this.
  7. ZepTepi

I agree, don't want any junk. I want to get a known brand and I'm working on deciding what capacity I should get. I'd love to max out at 1TB but can't afford to spend $300+ on one. whatever I get I will more than likely end up getting on Amazon but as I said I just wanted to explore all options.

SanDisk 256GB Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card with Adapter - C10, U3, V30, 4K, A2, Micro SD - SDSQXA1-256G-GN6MA https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FCR3316/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_bUaGDb5QXEEBX

SanDisk 400GB Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card with Adapter - C10, U3, V30, 4K, A2, Micro SD - SDSQXA1-400G-GN6MA https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FCQRN9K/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_4TaGDb7GAZTSG

Those both look like good deals!

8. Redeye

Redeye Well-Known Member

How about RadioShack! Oops, sorry...out of business! :cool:

notableuser likes this.
  9. kate

kate Dreaming of Bugdroid.

GameTheory, notableuser and olbriar like this.
  10. notableuser

notableuser Well-Known Member

11. ZepTepi

notableuser likes this.

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 release date was August 2019. Features and Specs include a 6.3" inch screen, 12MP camera, 8GB RAM, Exynos 9825 processor, and 3500mAh battery.

August 2019
Release Date
Reviews