• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Micro SD Issue

MSanti98

Feb 5, 2013
Hello,
just recently I've started to have an issue with my 16 GB Micro SD. What's happening is that non of my music or photos are showing up where they should be. If, for example, I go to my music player, it'll say that I have no songs. Yet if I go to Polaris Viewer, I can clearly see that the Micro SD is there and I can see all my songs if I look through the folders. So my phone is reading the Micro SD but it isn't showing my music in the music player or my photos in the gallery. I am no tech expert so I'm very confused from this. Any help would be deeply appreciated. Thank you :)

I am just throwing out a suggestion here...

Try powering down the phone and removing the battery and micro SD card. Count down 30 seconds to a minute. Put the battery back in (without the SD card) and power the phone back up. After the phone achieves full boot, power it off again. Remove the battery and re-insert the SD card. Put the battery back in and power up.

Be sure the charger is not plugged into the phone while doing this.

I hope this works because I have no other ideas. Please post if this works or not. Good Luck!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones