• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Micro SD wont mount.phone sees it as blank

just bought the optimus m+ and when i insert my sdcard into the phone,it says blank sdcard.my OG optimus sees it and shows me everything on it,so i know its a functional SD.ive tried manually mounting it and rebooting the phone after inserting it and still no luck...

anyone else have this problem? if so,how did u fix it?? thanks guys..hopefully i can bring some work over to this section!

I'm already trying to get a Rom going. The way this phone is set up is weird. I usually take the system and boot.img and use kitchen to do the packaging..but cwm zips the data and system info .tar format. Looks like i'd have to add a bunch of lines to the updater script in order for it go flash to the right partition. Too bad I don't know how to write updater script. :( lol

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: alfick3 and Uriel95
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones